I love stories in every medium, and am deeply interested in exploring how multiple tools can inform, inspire, and develop one another. I’m working in New York for public radio as a web manager; I’m also a performer, and general mischief-maker.Please hire me as your photographer.
Favorite posts include why I quit my job, adventures arriving in Liberia, the rad thing hanging out in my uterus, and how you should not address me. Also, you should know that I fear dead relatives watching me poop.
- * Pictures – my official photography site, and a Flickr account
- * An Illustrated “Grenade”
- * Reading list – GoodReads
- * Photos-I-love list – Pinterest
- * My Boston alter ego, with The Babes in Boinkland
- * Chicago Public Radio podcast, contributor – Love and Radio
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-3859209-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);